Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Baby Sitting

3 more sleeps. Then off they go back to their mother.

10 days of mayhem. At the same time as looking after two little grand daughters aged 3 & 5 I am trying to learn and practice for a humorous speech competition on Sunday 12th October.

I like to practice in front of a video camera - As soon as I start practicing my grand daughters - ask - Are you practicing your speech? They know that they have got 7 minutes for mayhem. Off they go in different directions, on Monday the three year old took a jar of honey off the table and it got spilt on her bed when the 5 year old was jumping on the bed. On Tuesday a banana milk shake was spilt on the floor. I am not sure if I want to practice my speech today.

Thank goodness for the movie "Barbie & the Diamond castle" they watch it twice aday.

Have to go now they want me to put on the movie again.

Not much time for reading. I am too tired at night to read more than a few pages.

No comments: